Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jeez, curse my desires!

Okay that title is a little weird but I mean my desire for BOOKS and READING!
I just went around looking at all the websites for the books I want to get but haven't come out, looking if I can enter contests or have any news about them. But since that all takes time I'm even more bummed that at the moment I can't read any excerpts because whatever lets a computer see that its not like a virus or something, doesn't happen to my computer so instead I get a page of crazy codes- UGH!
Well, here are the books I'm looking forward to.

Meridian by: Amber Kizer (Released on: August 11, 2009)
Another Fuast by: Daniel and Dina Nayeri (Released on: August 25, 2009)
Never Cry Werewolf by: Heather Davis (Release date: September 1, 2009)
The Hollow by: Jessica Verday (Release date: September 1, 2009)
Dreaming Anastasia by: Joy Preble (Release date: September 2009)
Hush Hush by: Becca Fitzpatrick (Release date: October 2009)
Tempted by: P.C. and Kirsten Cast (Release date: October 27, 2009)

And then the anonymous The Sky is Falling by James Patterson, the sixth book in the Maximum Ride novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment