Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another Day

Currently I am reading; Dreams Made Flesh by: Anne Bishop. Its a few stories inside one, it contains the Dark Jewels trilogy as the sort of...after. I am also reading Among the Impostors by: Margaret Peterson Haddix. Sad thing about that is, I haven't read the first book called Among the Hidden, I'll have to read it after, though Among the Impostors has already presented spoilers- though I'm barely on page 29. Adding to that, I'm reading previews for the books I want to come out: Another Faust- already came out but I can't buy it yet- Dreaming Anastasia and Hush Hush (The cover page is bomb I totally love it!!!).
Adding to that, I have to be tough on myself and make sure i practice my Guitar every singe day- because I get lazy and don't. I'm having so much trouble with F, it gets me so frustrated!
Though I am finding joy in writing my two stories. The first is called The Dark side of Light and its a story I'm making for a contest called Writers of the Future. The second story is called Ways of Game and that's just for fun, perhaps I'll post it here when its finished- even though I have written it three times already- deleted them all- resulting in over three hundred pages and about a million words- grrr!
Adding to all that I just found out what day I'm going to be starting High school! Man that's big, huh, ha ha ha.
So with all this I found out what I want to do with my life, I want to be a writer- not a tagger like my sister says- but like writing stories. I mean, even though I love having an inside to others imaginations because they execute them wonderfully in books, there is so much imagination in my head that needs to be released.
Yes, well it is late, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment